In this episode Natalie shares her Supercharged Month technique that will help increase our productivity. It’s something that Greg McKeown mentions in his book Essentialism, and there’s another book The 12 Week Year that you can also find useful for this topic.
So, the exact steps that I recommend you to have your supercharged and highly productive 4 weeks:
1. Set your goals for the next 4 weeks
2. Dump all tactics and tasks that are sitting in your head and prioritize those tactics for every day of the week
3. Execution. Setup 5 minutes at the beginning of each day to review yesterday’s progress and plan that day’s activities. Time block your calendar and prioritize what really needs to be done. Do not end the day until the tasks you set out to do for each day are accomplished.
4. Process control. Make sure nothing derails you from this single most important activity.
5. Measurements of Results. Accountability – focus more on action than on the results.
– Connect with Natalie on Facebook
– Join SaaS Boss Facebook Community